Our Tropical Hawaiian honey is very similar to our local wildflowers honey but has a much more flowery flavor to it. This honey is very beneficial to those who suffer from an upper respiratory infection. A powerful immune system boost honey contains many enzymes that also help with the digestive system.
- Hawaiian Tropical Flowers Honey is produced from a variety of tropical flower nectar in Big Island, Hawaii.
- 100% Floral and Natural honey
- in a 1 gallon container which is 12 pounds of honey.
- Raw, Unheated and Unfiltered
- Location of honey collecting on Big Island in the US
- This honey can add it to any fruit, smoothies, food, etc.
* If your honey gets crystallized, don’t worry, it happens over time or from cooler temperatures. To return it to the previous condition just simply put the jar in the warm water (make sure don’t overheat it) and keep there for a little bit and your honey will return back to the liquid state.
Warning: Do not feed honey to infants under one year.
Please Note: Raw honey tends to crystallize within 2-6 months, depending on the humidity, temperature, un/direct light.
We produce all our honey on the Big Island of Hawaii without chemicals, artificial feeds, miticides, heat, or filtration.
I ordered honey on Jan 6, received it on Jan 12th. From Hawaii to NM... WOW!!! Honey came in double vacuumed sealed bags. Honey was clear in the bag, but siting in the room temperature made it crystallized, what didn't change the taste of it. Love this honey, used it in my tea, to make Honey cake (Medovik), used it instead of sugar to put in the jar with sliced lemons. Definitely will buy more honey from you, just have to finish this 2 gallons :) planning to share it with friends and family. Thank you very much!
Our family loves honey as an alternative to sugar, and this tropical honey is perfect for that! Its light and fruity so its perfect for both savory or sweet dishes!! Super tasty!
I’m having my 4th gallon of this honey! I’m in love with it and with the price. Thank you!
Very nice and tasty organic honey! Will definitely recommend it to my relatives and friends!!
Thank you for good honey, we’re loving it.