Our Tropical Hawaiian honey is very similar to our local wildflowers honey but has much more flowery flavor to it. This honey is very beneficial to those who suffer from an upper respiratory infection. A powerful immune system boost honey contains many enzymes that also help with the digestive system.
- Hawaiian Tropical Flowers Honey is produced from a variety of tropical flower nectar in Big Island, Hawaii.
- 100% Floral and Natural honey
- in a 1 gallon container which is 12 pounds of honey.
- Raw, Unheated and Unfiltered
- Location of honey collecting on Big Island in the US
- This honey can add it to any fruit, smoothies, food, etc.
* If your honey gets crystallized, don’t worry, it happens over time or from cooler temperatures. To return it to the previous condition just simply put the jar in the warm water (make sure don’t overheat it) and keep there for a little bit and your honey will return back to the liquid state.
Warning: Do not feed honey to infants under one year.
Please Note: Raw honey tends to crystallize within 2-6 months, depending on the humidity, temperature, un/direct light.
We produce all our honey on the Big Island of Hawaii without chemicals, artificial feeds, miticides, heat, or filtration.
Good quality and fast shipping
Love honey! The service and response time from them is remarkable. They will do anything they can to fulfill you request and go beyond that!
We are so glad you are happy with our service and product. Thank you for your feedback.
Honey tastes amazing - fresh and flowery! Love every spoonful!