Our Tropical Hawaiian honey is very similar to our California wildflowers honey but has a much more flowery flavor to it. This honey is very beneficial to those who suffer from an upper respiratory infection. A powerful immune system boost honey contains many enzymes that also help with the digestive system.
- Hawaiian Tropical Flowers Honey is produced from a variety of tropical flower nectar in Big Island, Hawaii.
- 100% Floral and Natural honey
- in a 1-gallon container which is 12 pounds of honey.
- Raw, Unheated, and Unfiltered
- Location of honey collecting on Big Island in the US
- This honey can add to any fruit, smoothies, food, etc.
* If your honey gets crystallized, don’t worry, it happens over time or from cooler temperatures. To return it to the previous condition just simply put the jar in the warm water (make sure don’t overheat it) and keep it there for a little bit and your honey will return back to the liquid state.
Warning: Do not feed honey to infants under one year.
Please Note: Raw honey tends to crystallize within 2-6 months, depending on the humidity, temperature, un/direct light.
We produce all our honey on the Big Island of Hawaii without chemicals, artificial feeds, miticides, heat, or filtration.
Some liquid, but I like it. I ordered 5 different gallons to taste it, and it’s tasting differently. Few years we had bees and our own honey from them. We left our business because moved to another states. Our honey was some thick, but it’s okay. I hope Hawaiian honey is 100% real pure honey from bees. I checked it and it’s looked good.
Love the taste and smoothness of product! Will definitely buy again! Thank you,Hawaiian Honey!!!
I love you honey!!! Thank you so much
Happy to hear you like it.
Easy to order, free shipping!! Great customer service!! Great honey we use as medicine, substitute for sugar, for cooking and baking!! we love the taste of it!!
Really appreciate you guys/gals/thems!