Return and Refund Policy
• Damaged or missing product must be communicated to a Customer Service Representative within 48 hours of receipt.
• Due to COVID guidelines we are not able to accept any orders back
• Return shipping should be paid by customer.
• NO return authorizations, credits, or exchanges will be issued for any food products that have been opened, defaced, or relabeled.
• NO return authorizations, credits, or exchanges will be issued for any bee medications, fresh frozen royal jelly, beeswax for bee pollen
• Upon return product will be inspected by a quality assurance team member. If it is determined product has been opened, defaced, or relabeled Hawaiian Honey AT&S reserves all rights to dispose of product and withhold refund.
• If product is found to meet our return policy, a refund will be applied to your account, less a 15% restock fee.
• All deductions from invoice require prior approval.
Replacement Honey For Damaged Product
To be eligible for a replacement shipment, please send us a picture of the condition of the priority box and the damaged products. We will review and contact you as soon as possible.
Depending on the nature of the damage, we may request you return the original shipment to us. If your package is lost by the shipping company, we advise you to contact manager of your local shipping facility to open a claim.