California Wildflowers Honey
- Local Wild Flowers Honey is harvested in California.
-Raw Wildflower Honey in a 1 gallon container which is 12 pounds of honey.
- It is 100% raw, unheated, and unfiltered honey. It comes directly from the hive and it has never been pasteurized or blended.
- The color of this wonderful honey, texture, and flavor will vary depending on the flowers the bees are foraging on at any given time of the year.
- Wildflower honey is purely produced for your enjoyment.
- If you have a sore throat, put a teaspoon of honey under the tongue and suck it. It Will help to relieve pain.
100% Real, pure, unfiltered, and unheated raw honey
Warning: Do not feed to infants under one year old
Please Note: Raw honey tends to crystallize within 2-6 months, depending on the humidity, temperature, un/direct light.
We produce our local honey on California farms without chemicals, artificial feeds, miticides, heat, or filtration.